Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kim Kardashian: I'm Dating Miles Austin

Finally, we've got the news straight from the horse's mouth! Kim Kardashian has been rumored to be romancing Dallas Cowboys player Miles Austin for the past several weeks, but she finally confessed to the relationship recently.

Kim told EOnline.com that the two are "definitely dating," and apparently Austin will be appearing in the fifth season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.


The two are keeping it low-key for now, she said. "He's in the middle of his football season and he's focused and I'm just trying to have fun and take everything really slow."

Kim may not be stressing about settling down anytime soon, but her mom Kris Jenner can't wait to see it happen. Kim revealed, "At my age, she already had four kids...I don't feel any pressure. Now is the one time in my life I can be 100% selfish. I'm not married; I don't have kids; I can focus on my career."

But when she does settle down, she has a plan. Kardashian said, "I want four kids, for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment