Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kim Kardashian Wants New Relationship to Stay 'More Private'


 
Kim Kardashian recently confirmed that she's dating NFL player Miles Austin, but don't expect to hear her spilling about the relationship. Kim wants to keep their romance as low-key as possible, so he won’t appear very much in her reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Kim, who previously dated athlete Reggie Bush, said: “I want to keep things a little more private this time around.

“I know that there was a teaser with Miles on the show. You probably won’t see him as much because he’s busy with his career, but there might be a party that he was at and he’ll be in the background or something like that.

“I’ve been single for -- I think it’s been, what six or seven months or something? Six months -- so it’s a process. You’ll see a little bit of it, and when we’re not filming, you know, obviously, there might be some people that I went on dates with that I didn’t capture. I’m happy and I’m living my life, focusing on me right now.”

While Miles will appear in parts of the series, Kim says she would happily date someone who would refuse to be in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment