Friday, July 16, 2010

Lil Wyne Busy Reading,Chatting and Working out in Jail...

Lil Wayne is serving a year in jail for gun possession, but the rapper's still keeping fans posted on how he's been spending his days.

He wrote on his blog, "I know that people are inquisitive of what I do all day, so here goes. I wake up around 11AM. Have some coffee. Call my kids, and my wonderful mother.

"I then shower up. Read fan mail. Have lunch. Back on the phone. Read a book or write some thoughts down.

"Have dinner. Phone. Pushups. Then I listen to ESPN on the radio. Read the bible, then sleep. That’s my day."

Sounds pretty relaxing, no? Wayne is also keeping his spirits up while behind bars. He added that he's "counting the days and still smiling."

He's also writing plenty of music, which he's excited for fans to hear -- he even threw out words like "amazing" and "perfect" when struggling to describe them.

Oh, and he gave the Lakers a shout-out, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment